new observe of life

Its been awhile for not writing with the reason that the job had not been under my expectations and things had been swaying away from the track.

And I'd finally decided to attend my uncle shuyi class, with the reason that I have my sense that its time to fix myself and make the right decision which follow my own will rather just to please anyone else.
And yet, I guess I had made the right choice. 
Attended the class by knowing a little bit more about myself and to know and understand how to conquer the other side of feelings, by having myself at the priority. By doing this is not being selfish, its just treating myself for abit more reasonable and fair with any of the games.

Eventually, the career opportunities with the right job offer comes to me immediately just less than one week after I'd tender my resignation. And it seems things has been under controlled and as what I expected to have a new chapter of shiny life by starting November.
And of course, not to forget to well sustain for this October, I need to keep myself with occupied jobs and activities which bring benefits for me and not only having one side of giving out and with no appreciation from the other side. 
I give myself a credit for having the strong believe and the right things attracted well.

I'd learnt well from the past experiences and again to remind myself, please dont be over generous that people will be taking granted on you. Protect yourself and to learn a way how to express your anger and unfairness by any ways of expressions. Yes, I choose to write. If this I think rather a safer way which I know I still able to say it out rather by telling people for dont understand my point of view. Its just a waste of time.

I felt disturbed. For knowing Oliver's result has turned out to be the second last in the class, by once he was good in his academic that I totally felt impressed and proud about him.
For now, I'm speechless. By still questioning myself, is that the wrong move by changing him to a different culture and society which allows him to slack and eventually this is the outcome which we can forsee. 
Yes, he is happier now with full time accessing with his own privacy and his own time table with no curfue at all. But is this what we should be treating him at this point?
Everyone been saying not to control him but, please tell me. 
By having over 10 hours or maybe sometimes more in a day by sitting infront of the PC is the right thing that the parent should allow the children to do so?
Im helpless.
By telling anyone of this will just get the same answer. That he is with this kind of character and we cant push him or to give any pressures on him.
Or by having too much believe in shuyi eventually will mention that we should fix ourselves before the impact goes on him. 
Ha. 
Day by day goes by, and he is finishing his first year of secondary in two months time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

喷怒

2012 新年快乐!