right or wrong

I agree there is no a guide point where how the parenting technique is right or wrong.

My mother inlaw wanted me to apologize to him
Regardless saying I dont support his school changing.
Regardless I spent time with two small ones than to concern about him.
Did I ?

I'd tried my very best to understand him and to notice his small little gestures.
Yes, we know he is different. Or should say with mild autism, but a smart one.
He knows where should he spend his time to grab the attention and yet to act naive infront of the right people.

Im upset, Im dissappointed.
And again, I admit that Im a avoider who doesnt want to face problems when it attacks. It just exactly what had happened during the past and can forsee Im just repeating what my parents arw doing. I choose to avoid and escape.

Once, I met a gf saying that after many years of being a good wife and a good mother, then someday sometime, she changed and she got back her own character, the real of herself.
She divorced and she had given up his kids custody for her ex-husband. While taking care of her one and only autism kid is definitely challenging. But I can see the real smile from her face.

Is my smile still real? 😅 I just wondering.
How long can you sustain? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new observe of life

2012 新年快乐!

Journaling