Journaling

I read on some topics regarding on the Prozac
to define - 
Fluoxetine, sold under the brand name Prozac, among others, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. It is used for the treatment of major depressive disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), bulimia nervosa, panic disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.

the current medication that I'm with  at this moment
Not to force that is a must to commit with it
but yet
it really helps alot

Perhaps, one of the best meditation is also by Journaling
has been stopped for a long long time
since after I'd been so "drown" with the life at this moment
BUSY with no quality moments
and yet getting all the stress all by myself

And yet to claim that I needed something to ensure myself is OK

sound ridiculous

But I believe Journaling is definitely one of the option that I can get rid of myself with 
either the medication the imagination of even the powder or so

Please let it works on me.

About today - 22.07.2023
I'm trying a new method to my boy by having a release on him on me
taking out all the barrier which he always had it in mind
And of course
it do bothers me too
whenever the same timing same day same place
it will just strike immediately
and the drama will happens all over and over again

It's just a repeating series that we are watching everyday
whenever you don't try something out from the box
the same issue will goes round and round
either you drown with it without any complaints
or just to take another route which you think it might helps


Yes, I'm trying on this new method - today.
Lets see whether it is curing the both of us.
Good Luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new observe of life

喷怒

2012 新年快乐!