happy 10th anniversary - 30 December 2015

it's our 10th year been together.
happy pak-tohing for the 10th anniversary!

still remember on this day, that you suddenly held my hand in ah chuan's car,
and eventually we'd been officially together,
and you followed me for my dad's new year eve dinner on the next day!
once started, everything moved on so quickly, after we'd known each other for 4years since 2000.

it's almost end year of 2015!
and cant' believe it was such like a dream,
which awake me from a big slap,
which made me understand my love, my sacrifices will continue to determine in this family.

we will wait for you,
or should say, I will wait for you.

dear, happy anniversary,
and love you, as always



30 December 2015

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

new observe of life

2012 新年快乐!

喷怒