off from duty, finally!

Finally, Im off from my duty, and amazingly, 
I dont dream about 'him' anymore, who haunt most of night, 
and caused me into stress situation.

:)

Last week, we both with such a pleasure to witness our bestie ROM event
@ JPN (Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara) at Putrajaya, and the groom is actually 
his best men, during our wedding ceremony in last year, 
and now, finally its his turn! :)

Did some FOC photography session for them, edited some photos for them, 
and glad that they loved it so much. Even took an initiative to finish up 
one wedding slide for them, and to review it during their reception in this coming Friday, 
hopefully they will love the video! will post it at my blog again, once it has been reviewed,
just wanted to have that lil bit of curiosity. 
Until now, not even the bride nor the groom even seen it before!

the sweet red roses for the pretty bride


they made their vows, they promised

how gorgeous is her smile! :) 


she signed, he signed, they promise with the commitment


with the couple itself


the other pair of couple with the groom & bride


how gorgeous! :)


Wish you both all the best, and most importantly, 
may you both treat each other with full trust, and to start the different journey together.


What should my next plan then?
People keep telling me, 
dont I think that is abit too 'early' to rest before my delivery?


Hpmm.. I just wonder.
Well, there are just so many things that I wanted to before 'she' is into my life, 
one of my passion with taking up some short course, 
or what I mean is, taking up some art lesson?
to learn some acrylic technique like what I always wanted to?


Lets see how the plan goes. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new observe of life

2012 新年快乐!

喷怒