me + u = ♥♥ olivia ♥♥

Am so excited about the pregnancy shots which I've planned
earlier with my colleague a month ago, and so sweet so kind of her
for not charging me any, but just a favor for me! how nice of her!


Anyway, our shooting went well, started with the yoga postures at
the playground nearby my house, whereas the second session in my
house with my hubby along. And glad to know that he actually 'wanted'
to be in the session.


Some of the pictures has been edited well, but not the yoga postures yet,
anyway, love it so much!
And again, Olivia, we both daddy & mummy been waiting for you,
be healthy, be happy, and you gonna be our star! 


:)
few of my favorite shots!















Finally, I've got my yoga postures pictures from my coll too! 
But its not everything yet :)
and again, I love it so much! Hehe.. thank you dear,
for making all these so awesome, so beautiful!














♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new observe of life

2012 新年快乐!

喷怒