Happy 1st Anniversary! :)

Happy Anniversary to my beloved hubby! :)
I meant yesterday, on 30th November.
Just slipped out my mind that I supposed to blog yesterday,
but ended up too much of shopping, walking, and house-chores,
eventually made myself a bit 'over-exhausted'.

Still remember clearly the day, that we had our wedding
ceremony on this day, how the groom and his buddies 'crashed'
into my house, and so called needed to grab over this pretty bride
through all the 'sisters' level. But too bad, all my ji-muis being too
linean, and ended up those buddies managed to 'crashed' into my
room within that 15mins?! or maybe just that 10mins! *sweat*

Anyway, the same memorable day of this year, we both have 'created'
the only trademark that belong just to us. What an achievement uh :)

Love you hubby, and as always, me and Olivia will be always
supporting you no matter what you do.

Happy Anniversary again! muaks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new observe of life

2012 新年快乐!

喷怒